Announcing Global Inclusion Online Forum’s (GIOF) “Banking for everyone: Arising accessibility trends in banking and financial services” online event, taking place on November 18th, 2021.
This event will feature Global Heads of Accessibility and Digital Experience Senior Executives of some of the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions who have pioneered their accessibility programs in the last decade and achieved significant results.
Event speakers will share the latest case studies of accessibility and inclusion in banking, results and plans to make banking and financial services more accessible by developing their accessibility and inclusivity features and implementing the main accessibility principles in banking.
The event will start with a panel discussion featuring Global Heads of Accessibility :
- Bianca Prins, Global Head of Accessibility at ING Bank
- Malintha Fernando, Global Head of Digital Experience and Accessibility at HSBC
- Catherine Braeken, Director of Client Accessibility at CIBC
- Juan Olarte, CEO at Digita11y Accessible
- Wendy Lockyer, President at Accessibil-IT Inc.
- Lynn Wehrman, President at WeCo Accessibility Services
After the panel, attendees will be able to watch the detailed presentations of several accessibility case studies delivered by senior accessibility experts.
More detailed information about the speakers and agenda can be found on the event’s website.
Global Inclusion Online Forum is a global digital platform promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion for advocates and practitioners. Their mission is to foster the advancement of these practices in the corporate world.