Submit your Story
Write for us!
Thank you for your interest in Disability Insider.
We invite blog posts between 500-700 words on topics related to accessible travel, assistive technology, COVID-19 and accessibility in general. We accept a mix of narrative and reported pieces/reviews but we prefer stories that talk of your personal experience.
Here are a few things to keep in mind to increase your chances of getting published.
- Please limit your blog post/story to a maximum of 700 words.
- Please provide us with an appropriate heading/title for your story.
- Please note that we do edit content and if any significant change is made we will notify you before we publish.
- Please do not advertise/promote products and companies. If at all it is important to mention a product/service, please provide links and sources alongside.
- Stories that have been published elsewhere will not be considered for Disability Insider.
- Please include a brief bio (1-3 sentences) about yourself along with your story.
- We urge you to respect the privacy of others especially while mentioning someone else in your story. Please do take prior permission if citing others.
- Here at Disability Insider we value everyone’s perspectives and would like you to do the same through your writing. Criticism is healthy as long as it is constructive.
- Please provide sources in case you are stating any facts in your post.
We cannot publish every story we receive since we are a small editorial team. But we hope to be able to accept all your stories in the future. Even if your story does not get accepted we encourage you to continue contributing.
If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com