Disability Wedding Planning Book the First of Its Kind
Everyone deserves the joy of a wedding– but disabled couples have long been denied respect. Wedding Planning for Spoonies seeks to change that.
Disabled people deserve to live, they deserve love, they deserve marriage, and they deserve celebration. This should not be a controversial statement, but many think disabled people should not live.”
Disability Wedding Planning Book Everyone deserves the joy of a wedding– but disabled couples have long been denied respect.
Wedding Planning for Spoonies is the very first wedding planning book centering on disability. Disabled people deserve to be alive, they deserve love, they deserve marriage, and they deserve celebration. This should not be a controversial statement, but too many people believe disabled people do not even deserve life, let alone an accessible wedding planning book.
Wedding Planning for Spoonies: Inspiration & Tips for Chronically Ill and Disabled Couples intends to serve the disabled community in many ways. Planning a wedding for anyone is difficult. However, disabled people face significant prejudice and unique difficulties when it comes to wedding planning. Wedding Planning for Spoonies looks to empower disabled couples on their journey to matrimony with tips and inspiration and inform wedding vendors of a disabled couple’s struggle to improve the industry.
- Enrollment and eligibility for Medicare for people with disabilities
- Ways to determine your family’s eligibility for better social security benefits
- Managing with Epilepsy in high school and beyond
- The right to participate in society
- Four practical tips for people with disabilities when dealing with a flood
- I finally got hearing aids at age 26, after a lifetime of feeling stigmatized
- Preparing for the parenting life when you have a disability
- 4 fun cities to visit on your self-care reset trip
- How to manage an ADHD diagnosis
- Is the United States facing a shortage of nursing homes for people with disabilities?