The Department of Health Australia will offer a webinar on COVID-19 treatments and winter preparedness webinar for people with disability on April 28.
The panel will provide key updates and answer the questions of participants.
- Dr Anne-Marie Boxall, Chief Allied Health Officer, Department of Health
- Dr Sharon Boyce, Chair, Queensland Disability Advisory Council
- Prof Nick Lennox, Senior Medical Advisor, Health and Disability, Department of Health
- Michelle Moss, Director Policy and Strategic Engagement at Queenslanders with Disability Network, Co-author of Person-Centred Emergency
- Preparedness Planning for COVID-19 for People with Disability
- Dr Elizabeth Deveny, Special Advisor, Primary Care Division, Department of Health
To participate in a live webinar, go to the webinar page.