The Disability Royal Commission has launched national information sessions What Australia Told Us! to share the major themes heard from people with disability and the community throughout the course of our inquiry.
Since our establishment in April 2019 the Royal Commission has heard from the community in various ways including:
- 32 Public hearings
- over 1,500 Private sessions
- close to 8,000 submissions
- over 17,000 phone inquiries
- over 700 engagements across Australia
- published 14 Issues papers and received over 700 responses to those Issues papers
- published 18 Research Reports and seven Progress Reports.
The information sessions will launch on 16 March 2023 in Brisbane and will travel to all major capital cities across Australia.