The Department of Health Australia will offer a webinar on Covid-19 for persons with disabilities on January 20. The panel will provide key updates and answer the questions of participants.
Webinar date :
Thursday, January 20 2022 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm AEDT
- Chair, Simon Cotterell, First Assistant Secretary, Primary Care Division, Department of Health
- Frances Rice, A/g Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer
- Simon Edwards, National Covid-19 Response Coordinator, National Disability Insurance Agency.
How to watch the webinar
To participate in a live webinar, follow these steps:
- Click on the Webinar link. This will take you to the webinar page. Enter the webinar password: 2qEC8uApYN8 (27328827 from phones).
- To start a live webinar, click on the ‘launch’ button (no log in is required). For upcoming webinars, this button will only appear 15 minutes prior to the event start time, and once launched will only display a holding image in the video player.
- After you click on the ‘launch’ button, you will see a video player – this is where you will watch the webinar. For upcoming webinars there will also be a chat window which you can use to submit your questions.
- You can test whether you can watch the live webinar from your device before the event. If the video pauses, please refresh your web browser by pressing F5 on your keyboard.