UK – Cardiff Airport is holding a meeting on Wednesday 4th September to explore ideas and agree the scope for Cardiff Airport’s proposed PRM (Passengers with Reduced Mobility) and Disability Forum. Members of the public and third sector organizations are invited to attend.
The Forum will meet at least twice per year to discuss the following:
- Setting quality standards
- Reviewing performance against quality standards
- Reviewing of performance-monitoring systems
- Discussing accessibility of the terminal, including refurbishment projects
- Advice on the accessibility of facilities, equipment and services
- Training programmes
- Practical inspections of airport services
‘As the national airport for Wales, we are committed to providing the best experience for all passengers, and consulting with members of the public and third-sector will allow us to better understand the needs of our passengers and improve our services.’ said Angela Summers, Terminal Manager at Cardiff Airport.
The preliminary meeting will allow individuals and organisations the opportunity to express an interest in joining the Forum, discuss the terms of membership and agree a structure for the Forum going forward. A Chair will also be appointed at the meeting.
The first meeting will take place in the Porthkerry Room at Cardiff Airport at 6.30 pm on 4th September.
For more information, contact email@example.com.