Australia – The Centre for Accessibility’s inaugural Australian Access Awards are open for nominations. A chance for your organization to be recognised for its commitment to inclusion of people with disabilities in the digital space, the Awards will celebrate accessibility best practice across websites, apps and other digital initiatives.
There are nine categories for the Awards, including:
- Corporate website of the year (commercial)
- Government website of the year
- Educational website of the year
- Not-for-profit/community website of the year
- Corporate app of the year (commercial)
- Government app of the year
- Educational app of the year
- Not-for-profit/community app of the year
- Accessibility Initiative of the Year (could be a website, app, project, IoT, video; anything across all sectors)
The Centre for Accessibility website has all the information you need about the Access Awards, including key dates, descriptions of each nomination category and an overview of the judging process. Winners will be announced on International Day of People with Disability.